Team Elite is Committed to Helping Preserve the Environment and Our Surroundings
Team Elite is a company made up of a mix that includes young graduates, old graduates, current athletes and recently retired athletes, some very long ago retired athletes, swimming, surf, netball and rugby mums and dads - and we all care deeply about the environment. Whenever we can make a decision in our day to day operation, that is a choice which will help improve protecting the world we live in, we will do that.
Team Elite's commitment to helping save the planet include:
- We donate to Carbon Neutral and plant a tree for every $500 spent with us
- Have used Paper Carrier Bags since 1997
- Donate all excess clothing and stock from events to charities in Australia and the Pacific Islands for re-cycling.
- Introduced Paper Swim Caps bags 2019.
- Introduced 100% recycled SPF 30 polyester for all sublimated garments 2019 (ex PET bottles.)
- 100% Latex biodegradable Swim Caps
- 100% Silicone Swim Caps - Silicon is a derivative of sand. It is not biodegradable but very inert. It should be re-cycled carefully please.
We are wholehearted supporters of the 100% implementation of renewable energy and also believe renewable energy is something Australia should not lose out on - having the best environment on the planet from which do so.
Please help us to make a difference, and always remember to protect our oceans.